A Funny Thing Happened at the AI529 "Arts for Amnesty"

536ers--

I'm pretty sure I was the only one to attend the AI 529 Arts for Amnesty and I'm glad I did. I got there and not only were there no members from our group there, but my friend bailed on me too.

Nonetheless, I introduced myself as a member of the Adams Morgan group and they said another member of the group was there earlier and left. Then the 529ers said that the Adams Morgan group was DEFUNCT! As in no longer a group. Apparently a "member" of our group had been spreading the word that we don't exist anymore to others at an amnesty benefit! Pretty sh!tty thing to do if you ask me.

This man was described as about my height, white and very weird. While this could describe me, I can assure you that it was not and I have an alibi.

There was a picture of the man taken while he was sitting in the audience, below:

Just kidding. But the rest is serious, and the 529ers will confirm this if necessary.

And put me on next Monday's agenda, I have some other stuff re: the 529 show to talk about.

D

No comments: